RC Airplane camera CMA5010(Simulators & camera)
1. Turn on Fly DV: Press the ON/OFF button, the RED will be on.
After 3 seconds,Fly DV is ready.
2. DV Mode: Push the DV/DC button to DV, then Press the OK button.
The Blue LED will keep flashing, frequency is 1time/2seconds, which
means it begins recording; Press OK button again, Fly DV will save video
file to integrated Flash memory, and BLUE LED will be off.
3. DC Mode: Push the DV/DC The Blue LED will keep flashing, frequency
is 1time/5seconds, which means it begins taking photo automatically and
continually. ( There is a “Taking photo Time Setting” software in CD, you
can set the intervals of taking photo, for example, take a photo every 15
seconds. The mininum intervals is 10 seconds, Max is 300 seconds.) Press
OK button again, Fly DV will save these photo files to integrated Flash m-
emory, and BLUELED will be off.
4. Fly DV will save DV/DC files automatically when the power is low, then
turn it off.
5. The RED LED will flash when charging, and will keep lighting when fully
charged, please charge it with AC adapter, PC can’t charge this Fly DV fully
6. 1GB-8GB flash is optional
7. Get and open Video /Photo files by connecting Fly DV to PC via USB cable.
8. Get the PC time to Fly DV, Connect Fly DV to your conputer via USB cable,
Run the TRCTool.exe as the guiding, then restart the Fly DV.
9. High performance MIC
10. USB 2.0 with PnP
11. Support the following OS: 2000/XP/MAS OS/ LINUX
12. Recording file format: 640*480 MP4
13. Frame rate: 25Fps - See more at: http://www.sdshobby.com/cma5010-rc-airplane-camera-updage-to-4g-p-1859.html#sthash.LoUzJzfy.dpuf